Section 2: Questions about the Bible
- Why do you believe the Bible?
- Do you believe everything which is in the Bible?
- Isn’t the Bible full of contradictions?
- How can we believe an old book that was written by believers years after the event?
- Where would you recommend me to start reading the Bible?
- Hasn’t science disproved the Bible?
- Can’t you prove anything you want from the Bible?
- Why don’t we read about dinosaurs in the Bible?
- Hasn’t Dan Brown proved the Bible to just be a legend?
- Where did Cain get his wife?
- Isn’t God different in the Old and New Testaments?
- Didn’t God sanction war in the Old Testament?
- Aren’t there genocides in the Bible?
- Doesn’t the Bible forbid eating prawns?
- What is the main message of the Bible?
Grill a Christian by Roger Carswell - request your free copy!
Wouldn't you just love to grab a Christian, sit them down in the hot seat and grill them mercilessly on the tough questions about God, the Bible and the world? If you have ever wished you could have your question about God answered, then this book is for you!request now